Welcome To Your Booking Portal
We strive to always provide professional, safe and loving care for you and your fur kids. In order to be able to do that, we need certain pertinent information with each booking. Please refer to the Service Policies on this page for details.
New rates effective as of Jan 1, 2018. Please visit HERE for details.
Please sign in to your Account
Not a Client Yet?
Click HERE to Become an EMM Client Today!
[please do not use ‘new client’ link in the login box above to create a new profile]
- download and keep on your fridge
- Tip: make it reusable with putting it in a sheet protector and using non- permanent marker
With booking our services you agree to our booking, payment and cancellation policies as listed below.
What We Need From You For Every Booking
- Please add a note with your departure day and time as well as your return day and time in one of the visit’s note section on your schedule. This helps us scheduling appropriately and saves time.
- Check your personal, home and your pets’ profiles and update with any changes in your home and care of your pets. Info is outdated fast and cost your Pet Sitter valuable time!
Booking & Scheduling
- We require a MINIMUM of once a day visits [every 24h] for cats and twice a day [every 12h] for dogs- from the time you depart to the time you return to your home. As per our experience, twice daily for cats and three times daily for dogs work best. On your days or departure and return please pick the number of visits accordingly for seamless care.
- For liability insurance reasons we cannot except bookings with friends/ other care givers involved while we care for your pets and your home. If a third party is caring for your pets and home before or after us, a waiver must be signed before we can accept a booking request.
- Adequate time must be booked according to your pets’ needs and routines. Overtime will be billed accordingly in 15mins increments [$4.00/15mins] We offer add-on services for extensive plant/yard watering and backyard clean-up.
- Visits can be mixed and matched- choosing from 30mins, 45mins, 60mins. Please treat your pets with snuggle and playtime.
Invoices & Payments
- All payments for general bookings (outside of holidays) are due before service begins as indicated on the invoice due date.
- All payments for holiday bookings (indicated on our scheduling calendar) are due at TIME of BOOKING to reserve your requested time.
Invoice are emailed to your email address on file and then can be viewed in your account. We offer a convenient and secure online payment option through Intuit Quickbooks Payments via ACH payments (e-checks) through the Pay Button on your invoice.
We also accept personal checks, payable to EaseMyMind,LLC Mailing address:
EaseMyMind,LLC P.O. Box 12047 Killeen, TX 76547
Please note that your booking status remains pending until payment is received. Schedule confirmations are solely to ensure the correctness of requested services. We reserve the right to deny services when payments are not received by indicated due date on invoice regardless of a previously sent confirmation.
General & Holiday Cancellations
- Full Booking Cancellations: The full amount will be credited for future use within a 6 month time period.
- Partial Booking Cancellations: The amount for the partial cancellation will be credited for future use within a 6 month time period.
- Visit cancellations: Early returns or late departures are non-refundable/ non-creditable. It can be requested to adjust the schedule to use those visits within the same booking.
Cancellations on and around holidays:
These time frames are indicated on our scheduling calendar for awareness when holiday surcharges and cancellation policy is in effect.
- Full Booking Cancellations:
4 to 2 weeks before booked services: 25% of the total amount non-refundable/ non-creditable
2 to 1 week before booked services: 50% of the total amount non-refundable/ non-creditable
1 week and less before booked services: 75% of the total amount non-refundable/ non-creditable
- Partial Booking Cancellations:
The same procedure as for full cancellations applies [see above], but the percentage for the non-refundable/ non-creditable amount is based on the cancelled portion of the booking.
- Visit cancellations:
Early returns or late departures are non-refundable/ non-creditable. It can be requested to adjust the schedule to use those visits within the same booking.
Late Notices & Add-On Visits
Late Notice Bookings
A fee of $15.00 applies for bookings within less then 12 hours notice for administrative and logistical purposes.
Add-On visits, for instance of adding visits due to a delayed return or changes in travel plans are charged at the normal visit rates to extent services. NO late notice fee will apply here!
Holiday & Other Surcharges
We apply a $4.50/ per visit holiday surcharge on the following dates
- Martin Luther King Day (Jan 15)
- Presidents Day (Feb 19)
- Easter Sunday (April 1)
- Memorial Weekend (May 25 – 28)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (Sept 3)
- Columbus Day (Oct 8)
- Veterans Day (Nov 12)
- Thanksgiving (Nov 22 – 25)
- Christmas/New Year (Dec 22 – Jan 1)
Those holiday surcharges are added as a bonus to your pet sitter’s paycheck
- Key Drop Off & Pick Up: $15.00 each when requested
- Store Run: $15.00-$20.00 plus merchandise for needed [pick up cat litter, pet food, etc]
- Second Key: $15 if a second key wasn’t provided
- Vet/Groomer Visits: per the hour rate (see HERE) plus Vet/Groomer bill
- Waiting Service: per the hour rate (see HERE) [to overlook repair, maintenance, etc in your home]
- Locksmith fees in the event of a locked deadbolt at service start [+additional time]
Extra Time / Overtime
In the event of unforeseen circumstances it might happen that your pet sitter needs extra time / is going into overtime which will be charged in 15min increments at $4.00/15mins.
Examples for extra time needed: Vet visits, extensive clean up due to pet accidents, difficulties with medicating an uncooperative pet, etc.