“I Can Find Someone Cheaper On Craigslist”…. Oh YES, We Fully Agree!
You most likely find cheaper pet sitters on Craigslist. Now the question coming up is, WHY are they so cheap?
Is it because they do not have insurance? (those are business expenses, reflecting in prices)
Or because they are young Moms and just want to make a little money on the side?
But then what happens though when their children get sick or their friend or husband isn’t available to watch the kiddos at night?
Are they bringing their kids along to the visits in your home? What a liability this is!!
Why A Company Versus A Sole Operating Pet Sitter
What happens when this pet sitter herself gets ill or other has an emergency?
Has she thought of a back-up plan?
If yes, who will be the back-up person?
How is the backup person notified when this pet sitter is in a condition were she cannot talk?
Hobby Pet Sitter Versus Professional Pet Sitter
Is it someone what pet sits “on the side”, having another job?
If yes, when do those pet visits happen?
Accommodating the work schedule or actually the pet’s need?
SCARY, isn’t it ?!? …. and those are just a few questions a pet Mom or Dad should ask!
EaseMyMind,LLC- A Professional Service Company Offers
- a back-up in place when one of our assigned pet sitters gets ill or otherwise has a delay or heaven forbid, an accident!
- using state of the art devices and applications for clocking in/out, GPS tracked for your assurance that your sitter was with your babies and for how long you have booked.
- using state of the art scheduling systems which have long replaced that paper calendar, assuring that your booked services are never forgotten.
- higher coverage for openings over a sole operating pet sitter or boarding facility
- a TEAM of EMPLOYEES, not Independent Contractors who we would not be able to train and tell how work must be done